SPRING AND SUMMER PRETTIEST LINGERIE ROUND UP 2013 2014 trends for women

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

SPRING AND SUMMER PRETTIEST LINGERIE ROUND UP 2013 2014 trends for women

i hope so you will like.
spring summer lady dress day progresses, we will continue to add models to my blog.
Hey it’s me again! Still haven’t found the shelf. With all my colour explosion painting and decorating plans on hold and the sky looking too precarious to venture to the local farm shop, I stayed indoors and had a riot putting together a Spring/Summer lingerie round up especially for you. Surely everyone loves pretty underwear and I have found some really fun pieces from luxury brands and the high street. There’s something cute about a stray bra strap, especially when it’s in a floral, neon or pastel hue.Spring fling luxury lingerie round up
1.
High Street lingerie round up

0 comments:

Post a Comment